Industry Best Efficacy
EON is an FDA-cleared 1064 nm laser system used for external non-invasive lipolysis of the abdomen. No part of the device directly touches the patient, making EON unique in its class. There are no disposables or treatment applicators. The device’s treatment head combines a laser, which heats adipose tissue to a temperature of approximately 42° C to 51° C to induce apoptosis, with its breakthrough jet impingement skin cooling technology, which protects the skin and maintains patient comfort. The treatment head is driven by a proprietary, microprocessor-controlled articulated robotic arm that delivers consistent, reproducible passes of the treatment head over the designated treatment area. This ensures maximum efficacy and removes the inconsistency and time-consuming operator application seen in other body contouring devices.
EON is the technological benchmark in touchless robotic laser body contouring. Our industry-leading laser and cooling technology is coupled with years of scientific research and clinical trials. Smart Sensor Technology scans and maps the patient’s topography, removing the inconsistency and time-consuming operator application for body contouring. EON’s robotic efficiency ensures smooth, consistent, and precise treatments covering the full abdomen in 60 minutes without any need for post-treatment massages. EON introduces real-time monitoring of skin proximity and temperature for patient safety. EON heats adipose tissue to a temperature of approximately 51° C while the state-of-the-art cooling system maintains the external skin temperature to around 39.5° C for maximum patient comfort allowing for a breakthrough temperature differential of 11.5o C.
2019 POST-MARKETING STUDY
- Average fat reduction, measured by ultrasound, was 21.6 % overall and 25.3% in the lower abdomen.
- Circumferential average loss 4.1 cm / 1.6 in overall and was 5.8 cm / 2.3 in (equivalent to 2+ belt sizes) in the lower abdomen.
- Average fat reduction of 6.3 mm
- Over 73% of patients showed greater than 20% fat reduction measured by ultrasound
- Over 96% of patients would recommend this procedure
- High patient satisfaction
- Conducted by Dr. Thomas Fiala, Orlando, FL
- 26 patients
- BMIs 17.8 to 32.2
- All Fitzpatrick Scale Skin Types
- 20 females and 6 males
- Ages ranged from 21 to 61
- Mean treatment area 400 cm2 (full abdomen)
- Abstract submitted to ASPS – voted top 5 of the Hot Topics presentations
Elevate your Practice with EON
- Flexible EON Partner programs
- Market-leading treatment returns
- Highest Body Contouring ROI per hour of treatment
- Customized training and marketing support.
- Web-based account portal
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty program
- Contact us to set up a 15-minute Info session to learn more: CLICK HERE!